What is this medicine used for:
Canesten Thrush External Cream relieves irritation of the vulva (vulvitis) which is caused by vaginal thrush (candidiasis). Although this cream provides relief from the external irritation caused by vaginal thrush, it cannot treat any internal (vaginal) cause of the infection. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend a treatment for this. Only use this product if you have been previously diagnosed by your doctor as having vaginal thrush. Some women suffer from recurrent attacks of thrush. To reduce the frequency of these attacks, the sexual partner’s penis can be treated with this cream to prevent re-infection, even if they have no symptoms of thrush. The active substance in Canesten Thrush External Cream is clotrimazole. Clotrimazole belongs to a group of medicines called azoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the cause of infections such as vaginal thrush.
Do NOT use if:
Do not use Canesten® External Thrush Cream:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten Thrush External Cream.
Before using Canesten® External Thrush Cream, you should see your doctor if:
• You are unsure whether you have thrush or this is the first time you have had these symptoms.
• You have had more than two infections of thrush in the last six months.
• You or your partner have ever had a sexually transmitted disease.
• You are aged under 16 or over 60.
• You have ever had an allergic reaction to Canesten or any other vaginal antifungal products.
• You have any of the following symptoms:
• Irregular vaginal bleeding.
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
• Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva.
• Lower abdominal pain.
• Pain or difficulty in passing urine.
• Fever or chills.
• Feeling sick or vomiting.
• A foul smelling discharge from the vagina.
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “P” Medicines (‘over-the-counter’ medication).
Due to “P” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.