- Avoid open backed or thin soled shoes if you are susceptible to dry and cracked heels.
- Scrub feet thoroughly on a daily basis, to ensure they are clean. Then moisturize feet on a regular basis with a urea based product.
- Keep an eye on foot health, especially if you’re diabetic, and don’t wait too long before seeking professional help if necessary.
- Toenails should be cut straight across using toenail clippers. Avoid using scissors as you are more likely to cut unevenly or too low.
- Don’t wear shoes which are uncomfortable or slightly too small. They may look nice, but won’t do your feet any favours in the long run!
Do NOT use if: