What is this medicine used for:
mild to moderate eczema
dermatitis caused by irritants or allergens
insect bite reactions
If you suffer from eye disease (e.g. glaucoma), or have had eye surgery.
Do NOT use if:
- If you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6 of the patient information leaflet).
- • if you have a bacterial infection (e.g. impetigo), viral infection (e.g. cold sores ‘herpes simplex’, chicken pox) or fungal infection (e.g. tinea, also called ‘athlete’s foot’, ringworm or thrush) of the skin.
- • on your face or near your eyes, on the anal or genital region, or on broken skin.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “P” Medicines (‘over-the-counter’ medication).
Due to “P” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.