What is this medicine used for:
Migraine symptoms may be caused by the temporary widening of blood vessels in the head. Imigran is believed to reduce the widening of these blood vessels. This in turn helps to take away the headache and relieve other symptoms of a migraine attack, such as feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting) and sensitivity to light and sound.
Do NOT use if:
- If you’re allergic to sumatriptan, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a heart problem such as narrowing of the arteries (Ischaemic heart disease) or chest pains (angina), or have already had a heart attack
- If you have circulation problems in your legs that cause cramp-like pains when you walk (peripheral vascular disease)
- If you have had a stroke or a mini-stroke (also called a transient ischaemic attack or TIA)
- If you have high blood pressure. You may be able to use Imigran if your high blood pressure is mild and is being treated
- If you have serious liver disease
- With other migraine medicines, including those which contain ergotamine, or similar medicines such as methysergide maleate; or any triptan or 5HT1 agonist (such as naratriptan or zolmitriptan)
With any of the following anti-depressants:
- MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or if you have taken an MAOI in the last 2 weeks
- For children under 18 years of age
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “POM” medication.
Due to “POM” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.