What is this medicine used for:
Levitra contains vardenafil, a member of a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. They are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men, a condition which implies difficulties in getting or keeping an erection. At least one in ten men has trouble getting or keeping an erection at some time. There may be physical or psychological causes, or a mixture of both. Whatever the cause is, due to muscle and blood vessel changes not enough blood stays in the penis to make it hard and keep it hard. Levitra will only work when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the action of the natural chemical in your body which makes erections go away. Levitra allows an erection to last long enough for you to satisfactorily complete sexual activity.
Do NOT use if:
Do not take Levitra:
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you are having kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have or have had low blood pressure.
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- If you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as Levitra have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine. If you are taking riociguat or are unsure tell your doctor.
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “Pom” Medicines (‘Prescription only’ medication).
Due to “Pom” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.