What is this medicine used for:
- Nasonex is used to treat the symptoms of hay fever (also called seasonal allergic rhinitis) and perennial rhinitis in adults and children aged 3 and older
- Hay fever, which occurs at certain times of the year, is an allergic reaction caused by breathing in pollen from trees, grasses, weeds and also moulds and fungal spores
- Perennial rhinitis occurs throughout the year and symptoms can be caused by a sensitivity to a variety of things including house dust mite, animal hair (or dander), feathers and certain foods
- Nasonex reduces the swelling and irritation in your nose and thereby relieving sneezing, itching and a blocked-up or runny nose caused by hay fever or perennial rhinitis
- Nasonex is used to treat nasal polyps in adults aged 18 and over
- Nasal polyps are small growths on the lining of the nose and usually affect both nostrils
- Nasonex reduces the inflammation in the nose, causing the polyps to gradually shrink, thereby relieving a blocked feeling in the nose which may affect breathing through the nose.
Do NOT use if:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to mometasone furoate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have an untreated infection in your nose. Use of Nasonex during an untreated infection in your nose, such as herpes, can worsen the infection. You should wait until the infection is resolved before you start using the nasal spray.
- If you have recently had an operation on your nose or you have injured your nose. You should not use the nasal spray until your nose has healed.
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “POM” medication.
Due to “POM” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.