What is this medicine used for:
Norethisterone Tablets is one of a group of medicines called ‘Progestogens’. Progestogens are similar to the natural female hormone progesterone. Norethisterone Tablets contains the progestogen called norethisterone as the active ingredient. Norethisterone Tablets has many uses. You can take Norethisterone Tablets to treat or manage:
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Irregular periods or periods that are more frequent than normal
- Premenstrual tension (PMT)
- Endometriosis (where tissue from your womb is found outside your womb)
- Breast cancer.
Your doctor may also prescribe Norethisterone Tablets if you want to delay your next period.
Do NOT use if:
- If you are allergic to Norethisterone, or other similar hormone medicines, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant. Your doctor may give you a pregnancy test before starting treatment or if you miss a period during treatment
- If you have now or have ever had any vaginal bleeding (not a period) for which your doctor could not find a cause.
- If you or a member of your family have ever had a problem with blood clots, including deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- If you have now or have had in the past, a heart attack or angina.
- If you have liver problems.
- If you have ever had a pregnancy where you had jaundice, or an itchy rash known as pemphigoid gestationis. This rash appears as small blisters on your abdomen.
- If you have severe generalised itching all over your body (pruritis)
- If you have a condition known as porphyria (a rare inherited blood disease).
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “P” Medicines (‘over-the-counter’ medication).
Due to “P” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.