What is this medicine used for:
Nytol One-A-Night is used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. Temporary difficulties in getting a good night’s sleep can be caused by various problems such as stress, jet lag or personal problems such as bereavement. In sleep problems of this type, Nytol One-A-Night has been shown to help sufferers to fall asleep faster, have a longer and deeper sleep, and to wake up feeling rested in the morning.
Do not take Nytol One-A-Night for more than 2 weeks without consulting your doctor.
Do NOT use if:
Do not take Nytol One-A-Night:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6)
- if you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut (for example, because of an ulcer).
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Nytol One-A-Night:
- if you have asthma, bronchitis or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- if you have narrow-angle glaucoma (a form of raised pressure in the eye)
- if you have an enlarged prostate or urinary retention
- if you have moderate to severe liver or kidney disease
- if you have myasthenia gravis, epilepsy or seizure disorders.
- If your sleeping difficulties persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nytol One-A-Night may get less effective if you use it continuously.
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “P” Medicines (‘over-the-counter’ medication).
Due to “P” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.