What is this medicine used for:
- Sildenafil contains the active substance sildenafil which belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
- It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.
- Sildenafil will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
- Sildenafil is a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence.
- This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Do NOT use if:
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, as the combination may lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”).
- If you are not certain, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination may also lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
- If you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e., high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e, high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as sildenafil have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine.
- If you are taking riociguat or are unsure tell your doctor.
If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision due to non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “Pom” Medicines (‘Prescription only’ medication).
Due to “Pom” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.