What is this medicine used for:
Spedra contains the active substance avanafil. It belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Spedra is a treatment for adult men suffering from erectile dysfunction (also known as impotence). This is when you cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Spedra works by helping the blood vessels in your penis to relax. This increases the blood flow into your penis, helping it stay hard and erect when you get sexually excited. Spedra does not cure your condition. It is important to note that Spedra only works if you are sexually stimulated. You and your partner will still need to use foreplay to get ready for sex – just as you would if you were not taking a medicine to help you. Spedra will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction. Spedra is not for women
Do NOT use if:
- If you are allergic to avanafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking “nitrate” medicines for chest pain (angina), such as amyl nitrite or glyceryl trinitrate. Spedra can increase the effects of these medicines and severely lower your blood pressure
- If you are taking medicines for HIV or AIDS such as ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir or atazanavir
- If you are taking medicines for fungal infections such as ketoconazole, itraconazole or voriconazole or certain antibiotics for bacterial infections, such as clarithromycin or telithromycin
- If you have a serious cardiac problem
- If you have had a stroke or heart attack in the last 6 months
- If you have low blood pressure or high blood pressure not controlled by medicines
- If you have chest pain (angina) or you get chest pain during sexual intercourse
- If you have a serious liver or kidney problem
- If you have loss of vision in one eye due to not enough blood getting to your eye (non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy [NAION])
- If certain serious eye problems run in your family (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you are taking riociguat. This medicine is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e., high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e., high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine.
- If you are taking riociguat or are unsure tell your doctor.
Do not take Spedra if any of the above apply to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Spedra
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “Pom” Medicines (‘Prescription only’ medication).
Due to “Pom” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.