What is this medicine used for:
- Tamiflu is used for adults, adolescents, children and infants (including full-term newborn babies) for treating flu (influenza). It can be used when you have flu symptoms, and the flu virus is known to be going round in your community.
- Tamiflu can also be prescribed for adults, adolescents, children and infants above 1 year of age for preventing flu, on a case-by-case basis – for instance, if you have been in contact with someone who has flu.
- Tamiflu may be prescribed for adults, adolescents, children and infants (including full-term newborn babies) as preventive treatment in exceptional circumstances – for example, if there is a global epidemic of flu (a flu pandemic) and the seasonal flu vaccine may not provide sufficient protection.
Tamiflu contains oseltamivir, which belongs to a group of medicines named neuraminidase inhibitors. These medicines prevent the flu virus from spreading inside the body. They help to ease or prevent the symptoms of the flu virus infection.
Influenza, usually called flu, is an infection caused by a virus. The signs of flu often include a sudden fever (more than 37.8 °C), cough, runny or stuffy nose, headaches, muscle aches and extreme tiredness. These symptoms can also be caused by other infections. True influenza infection only occurs during annual outbreaks (epidemics) when flu viruses are spreading in the local community. Outside epidemic periods, flu-like symptoms are usually caused by a different type of illness.
Do NOT use if:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to oseltamivir or any of the other ingredients of Tamiflu
Genuine UK Pharmacy Stock – NHS Pharmacy
instant-pharmacy is the online branch of a genuine UK Pharmacy, as such we are registered with the MHRA to sell genuine “POM” Medicines (‘over-the-counter’ medication).
Due to “POM” rating of this medication, you will be required to fill in an online questionnaire before we can dispatch your order.
The packaging for some medications may be flat-packed.
We happily cover the cost of all postage and packaging fees.
At instant-pharmacy we want to provide the best possible service for our customers, for that reason products sold by us are delivered FREE of charge.
All items are dispatched within 3 working days of payment receival. We use a range of couriers including Royal Mail & Hermes.
Delivery times vary depending on courier used, but all medicines should arrive within 7 working days of purchase.
We accept returns made within 14 days of receiving your order, on the condition that:
- All goods being in a new sellable condition.
- All items being unopened and unused.
After initiating the return procedure, you will have 14 days to send back the item(s) you wish to return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
All monies will be refunded to the account from which purchases were made from.
After 14 days of having received your order you will no longer be entitled to a full refund.